7th Annual Real Estate Round table Discussion at UCLA
Stanford Professionals In Real Estate is proud to co-sponsor for the 4th year, the 7th Annual Real Estate Round Table Discussion presented by Arixa Capital Advisors.
Please join us for an evening of networking and stimulating discussion among five established real estate experts. Featured panelist includes SPIRE Chairman and Board member, Samuel Freshman and SPIRE member Michael Nagin.
Location: The UCLA Anderson School of Management, Korn Hall
110 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, 90095
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm - Reception
7:30 pm to 8:30 pm - Round Table Discussion
8:30 pm to 9:00 pm - Audience Q&A
Imported beers, micro-brews, wine and hors d’oeuvres are included
- John C. Brady, Head of Global Real Estate, Oaktree Capital Management
- Sam K. Freshman, President and Founder, Standard Management Company (SPIRE Chairman)
- William R. Lindsay, Founding Partner, PCCP, LLC
- Michael B. Nagin, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo Bank, Commercial Real Estate (SPIRE member)
- Jan B. Brzeski, Fund Manager, Arixa Capital Advisors, LLC
- Jesse Sharf (Moderator), Partner and Co-Chair of Real Estate Department, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
Last year, the event drew over 250 attendees for networking, refreshments and a lively panel discussion among some of Southern California's most established and interesting real estate investors. Don't miss out on a wonderful networking opportunity and also the chance to gain insight on the real estate industry from this wonderful panel of experts. For more information on the panelists and the event go here!