In early 2017, the Board of Directors of SPIRE announces SPIRE’s new Corporate Partnership Program. It is a new platform for industry firms both within and outside of the Stanford community to participate in the phenomenon that SPIRE has become.
Over the seven years of its existence, SPIRE membership and programs have grown exponentially. SPIRE activities include:
- Serving 2,300 Stanford alumni, faculty and students across the US
- hosting at least 20 annual events in six regions
- inducting two individuals annually into the Stanford Real Estate Hall of Fame attended by 300 to 400 members of the university and industry community
- sponsoring the Real Estate and Law (REAL) Symposium on Stanford’s campus each year attended by 300 real estate professionals and attorneys
- building the Stanford Real Estate Council (SREC) from 100 of the top executives in the Stanford real estate community – and conducting the highly-praised annual SREC conference at Stanford
- supporting current Stanford students by:
- developing an alumni-student mentorship program
- circulating to SPIRE members the annual resume book of current Stanford students interested in working in real estate, placemaking or the built environment
- partnering with the Stanford student team participating in the NAIOP “Golden Shovel” competition
To date, SPIRE’s full slate of programs has been supported steadfastly by its membership, thanks in great part to the generosity of the members of the SREC.
SPIRE is poised to do more. Lots more.
And the new Corporate Partnership program creates the ability for SPIRE to do so.
SPIRE is eternally grateful to Allen Matkins, SPIRE’s Founding Core Sponsor, for its vision from the beginning.
Now there is a vehicle for other firms to follow in the firm’s footsteps and to engage with SPIRE in an end-to-end capacity across SPIRE’s entire platform. The industry is responding to this opportunity positively right out of the gates.
SPIRE is pleased to announce that AEI Consultants has taken the lead in becoming SPIRE’s newest Core Sponsor.
If you know of a firm that would benefit from a meaningful connection to SPIRE, please reach out to SPIRE’s Executive Director Elizabeth Lambird Youngblood.
Corporate Partnerships - Core and Pillar
Corporate partners may support SPIRE at two different levels.
Core Sponsors are SPIRE’s premium sponsors, and receive exposure to SPIRE members via all banquets, symposiums and regional events, including the annual Stanford Real Estate Hall of Fame banquets and the Real Estate and Law (REAL) Symposium. In addition, Core sponsors are represented in both online and print communications.
Most importantly, Core sponsors enjoy special access to the Stanford Real Estate Council (SREC). The SREC is an invitation-only, alumni-only community comprised of 100 senior leaders in real estate and select strategic Stanford staff members. The annual SREC conference fosters vigorous programs and conversations focused on real estate industry topics, microeconomics, leadership principles and disruptive technology. Core sponsors may send one representative to this annual conference, which is typically limited to the 100 SREC members only.
Pillar Sponsors receive exposure to SPIRE members via all banquets, symposiums and regional events, as well as representation in both online and print communications.
These partnerships renew annually.
For more details on the benefits of sponsorship, please click here.
For information on the pricing of Core and Pillar sponsorships, please contact SPIRE’s Executive Director Elizabeth Lambird Youngblood (’91)..