Sponsorships and Gifts
Sponsorships play an essential role at SPIRE. Your sponsorship and contributions support the three pillars of Stanford Professionals in Real Estate (SPIRE). SPIRE is committed to building the Stanford real estate community by connecting alumni, students, and faculty across a multitude of professional disciplines.
Sponsoring the Stanford Real Estate Hall of Fame entitles the sponsor to recognition at the event, on the SPIRE website, in the tribute program and in the December newsletter distributed to more than 2,600 members. Sponsors will also receive VIP seating at the event. Tribute programs will be distributed to everyone at the banquet.
Stanford Professionals in Real Estate (SPIRE) is approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. SPIRE’s federal tax identification number is 37-1578711.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
EXCLUSIVE AGENCY: $20,000 - PURCHASE
- Event co-chair recognition
- 1 VIP table of 10
- Underwrite 2 student tickets
- 2 full page ads in the tribute program
KEY MAN (TABLE): $10,000 - PURCHASE
- 1 VIP table of 10
- Underwrite 1 student ticket
- 1 full page ad in the tribute program
GENERAL PARTNER: $5,000 - PURCHASE
- 5 VIP banquet tickets
- 1/2-page ad in the tribute program
Make a Gift and Attend
- Purchase a ticket
- Give a gift in honor of an inductee or inductees
- Underwrite the attendance of a Stanford student
Place a Celebratory Ad
The Stanford Real Estate Hall of Fame banquet tribute programs are professionally-designed booklets which offer the opportunity to recognize and honor the special role our honorees may have played in your life. These programs are distributed to all attendees at each of the banquets. SPIRE will follow up with you regarding the specifications of your ad. Please know that several of the sponsorship levels include tribute program ads.
- Full page ad in the tribute program at one banquet: $1,800
- 1/2 page ad in the tribute program at one banquet: $1,000