Sponsorships and Gifts
Sponsorships play an essential role at Stanford Professionals in Real Estate (SPIRE). Consider sponsoring and together we can honor and celebrate Ed Friedrichs (’65), W. David Carey III (’77) and Dr. Richard R. Kelley (’55).
Sponsoring the Stanford Real Estate Hall of Fame entitles the sponsor to recognition at the event, on the SPIRE website, in the Tribute Program and in the December newsletter distributed to more than 2,800 members. Tribute programs will be distributed to everyone attending the banquet. Sponsors will also receive VIP seating at the event.
Stanford Professionals in Real Estate (SPIRE) is approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. SPIRE’s federal tax identification number is 37-1578711.
2019 Sponsorship Opportunities
Exclusive Agency: $25,000
- Event co-chair recognition
- 1 VIP table of 10
- Underwrite 2 student tickets
- 1 2-page ad spread in the tribute program
Key Man: $15,000
- 1 VIP table of 10
- Underwrite 1 student ticket
- 1 full-page ad in the tribute program
General Partner - $7,500
- 5 VIP banquet tickets
- 1 full-page ad in the tribute program.
Class A: $3,500
- 2 banquet tickets
- 1 half-page ad in the tribute program
Triple Net: $1500
- 1 banquet ticket
- Mention in the tribute program
Deadline to purchase a Sponsorship is September 20.
Make a Gift or Underwrite a Student
There are many ways you or your firm can celebrate the honorees.
- Give a gift in honor of Ed, David or Dr. Kelly
- Underwrite the attendance of a Stanford student at the event
Purchase Tables & Tickets
- Table of 10 - See Exclusive Agency and Key Man Sponsorships above
- General Admission ticket - $350
- Young Stanford Alumni SPIRE member ticket - $150
- Stanford Student SPIRE member ticket - there are a limited number of student tickets available. Please contact Diane Perro at [email protected] if you wish to attend.
Deadline to purchase individual tickets is October 8.
Policy on purchasing multiple tickets: If you would like to purchase ten tickets or 5 tickets in a group for your organization, we recommend that you purchase a sponsorship. Full tables of 10 are reserved only for sponsorships. We cannot guarantee that any group greater than 4 will be seated together at the same table.
Place a Celebratory Ad
The Stanford Real Estate Hall of Fame banquet tribute programs offer the opportunity to recognize and honor the special role our honorees may have played in your life. These programs are distributed to all attendees at the banquet. SPIRE will follow up with you regarding the specifications of your ad. Please know that several of the sponsorship levels include tribute program ads.
- Full-page ad in the tribute program - $2,000
- Half-page ad in the tribute program - $1,000
Deadline to purchase an ad is September 20.
Refund Policy for Cancellations
We are grateful for your support of SPIRE. Sponsorships, gifts, ads and ticket purchases are considered donations and normally nonrefundable. In the event that you are unable to attend the banquet, your full ticket price will be considered a donation. If you have made an error in purchasing a ticket or sponsorship, or change your mind about contributing to our organization, please contact us. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.